|Name:||Michael John Bustard Lamont|
WORK EXPERIENCE (please include all relevant positions):
- Associate Psychologist – Brain Injury Matters (Acquired Brain Injury)
- Assistant Psychologist – Western Health & Social Care Trust’s Children’s ASD Service (ASD)
- Social Care Manager – Camphill Community Glencraig (Learning Disability)
- Applied Behaviour Analysis Therapist – Sunnyside Children’s Clinic (ASD & Learning Disability)
- Eakin, AJ. Bustard, MJ. McGeough, CM. Tahanver, A. Bjourson, AJ. Gibson, DS. Siglec-1 and 2 as potential biomarkers in autoimmune disease. In PROTEOMICS - CLINICAL APPLICATIONS, January 2016 (DOI:10.1002/prca.201500069).
- Gibson, DS. Bustard, MJ. McGeough,CM. Murray, HA. Crockard, MA. McDowell, A. Blayney, JK. Gardiner, PV. & Bjourson, AJ. Current and future trends in biomarker discovery and development of companion diagnostics for arthritis. In Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics, December 2014 (DOI: 10.1586/14737159.2015.969244).
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND (please detail all relevant studies):
- Ph.D. in Molecular & Stratified Medicine September 2013 – September 2014
Clinical Translational Research & Innovation Centre, University of Ulster, Altnagelvin, Derry, BT47 6SB, UK.
Thesis: Investigating non-response to biologic drug therapy in Rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- M.Sc. in Neuroscience September 2012 – July 2013
Institute of Neuroscience, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Thesis: The effect of endocannabinoid system modulation on amyloid-beta induced neuronal Cx36 & Panx1 up-regulation.
- B.Sc. Hons in Psychology 2.1 September 2009- June 2012
School of Psychology, Queen’s University Belfast, BT9 7AB, UK.
Thesis: The Effects of a Novel NMDAR Antagonist on Behavioural Deterioration Induced Following I.C.V injection of Oligomeric Aβ in the Rat.